Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 7/11/2007, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2007
      Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 7/11/2007, 6:00 pm I don’t think I am up for it.

      I was hoping we would get some more response about picking a meeting night. Should we try to meet this month? or continue discussion about time and place and try to do next month?

      judy

      From: "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>
      Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:03:36 -0000
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 7/11/2007, 6:00 pm

      should we cancel this meeting?

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%40yahoogroups.com> , westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%40yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
      >
      > West Loop SnB Meeting
      > Wednesday July 11, 2007
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.)
      > Location: West Gate Coffee House
      > Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
      > City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      >
      > Notes:
      > All level of knitters are welcome!
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      >  Copyright © 2007
      >  Yahoo! Inc.
      >  http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • mpannozzo73
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
        Is the West Gate Coffee House closed for good?

        Why don't we see what people respond for the best meeting night and
        if we can squeeze it in this month that would be great. If not, then
        August for sure.

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...>