knitting tonight

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
      i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
      work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

      molly
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012

        We will forgive you - but you have to send pictures!

        So exciting!
        Chris

        On Jul 2, 2012 6:46 AM, "Molly McCann" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
        i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
        work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

        molly

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
            westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
        • 1 Attachment
        • 347 KB
        teehee. closeup attached; her name is now cosine.

        Message 4 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
          So cute! You should probably bring her to our next meeting :)

          I might be a little late tonight but I will be there.

          -Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone