    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 26, 2012

      Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 26, 2012

        On Jun 26, 2012 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 26, 2012

          On Jun 26, 2012 6:09 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

          On Jun 26, 2012 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 26, 2012

            On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

            On Jun 26, 2012 6:09 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

            On Jun 26, 2012 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 26, 2012

              On Jun 26, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

              On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

              On Jun 26, 2012 6:09 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

              Monday July 2 - I'll be there.
              Leslie

              On Jun 26, 2012 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012

                Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 15, 2012
                  I haven't seen an email about this week, but I'll be there Wednesday if anyone else will!

                  Chris

                  On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

                  And me!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jun 26, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

                  plus me.

                  On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                  Me too!  See you then

                  Chris

                  Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                    Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                      Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                        Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 19, 2012
                          this is the mini donut food truck i was talking about last night:

                          http://beaversdonuts.com/

                          looks like tomorrow they are at presidential towers from 5-7PM.

                          - molly

                          Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                            Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012