Re: [westloopsnb] Check this out!

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
      That's so cool!  I love the colors she used.

      The first Tuesday in July is July 3rd, and everyone will be off the next day.  I was wondering if anyone would want to have knitting group on Monday the 2nd?

      On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Thought I'd share this as I think it's pretty cool :), check out my sister's design on raverly!

      http://ravel.me/MaureenODoogan/otgs

      From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000