    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2012

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
        Thought I'd share this as I think it's pretty cool :), check out my sister's design on raverly!

        http://ravel.me/ MaureenODoogan/otgs

        From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000
        Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/20/2012, 6:00 pm

        Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
          That's so cool!  I love the colors she used.

          The first Tuesday in July is July 3rd, and everyone will be off the next day.  I was wondering if anyone would want to have knitting group on Monday the 2nd?

          From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012