    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2012
      I can't make it this week either :(

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 18, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I am a yes - hopefully someone else is too!

      See you Wednesday,
      Christine

      On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I am a no this week - but should be a yes next time.

      - Molly

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

        Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2012

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
            Thought I'd share this as I think it's pretty cool :), check out my sister's design on raverly!

            http://ravel.me/ MaureenODoogan/otgs

            From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000
            Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/20/2012, 6:00 pm

            Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
              That's so cool!  I love the colors she used.

              The first Tuesday in July is July 3rd, and everyone will be off the next day.  I was wondering if anyone would want to have knitting group on Monday the 2nd?

              From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
              To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000

              Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012