    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2012
      I am a no this week - but should be a yes next time.

      - Molly

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2012
        I am a yes - hopefully someone else is too!

        See you Wednesday,
        Christine

        Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

            Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 19, 2012

              Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
                Thought I'd share this as I think it's pretty cool :), check out my sister's design on raverly!

                http://ravel.me/ MaureenODoogan/otgs

                From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000
                Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/20/2012, 6:00 pm

                Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
                  That's so cool!  I love the colors she used.

                  The first Tuesday in July is July 3rd, and everyone will be off the next day.  I was wondering if anyone would want to have knitting group on Monday the 2nd?

                  From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000

                  Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012