    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 13, 2012

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2012
        I am a no this week - but should be a yes next time.

        - Molly

        Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2012
          I am a yes - hopefully someone else is too!

          See you Wednesday,
          Christine

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

            Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

              Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 19, 2012

                Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
                  Thought I'd share this as I think it's pretty cool :), check out my sister's design on raverly!

                  http://ravel.me/ MaureenODoogan/otgs

                  From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000
                  Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/20/2012, 6:00 pm

                  Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
                    That's so cool!  I love the colors she used.

                    The first Tuesday in July is July 3rd, and everyone will be off the next day.  I was wondering if anyone would want to have knitting group on Monday the 2nd?

                    From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                    To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000

                    Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012