964Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 3/6/2012, 6:00 pm

    Mar 5, 2012
      I have a nasty cold, and since it seems like I was the only one who could make it tomorrow, I'm going to back out and see everyone next time.

      Have a great week!
      Chris

      On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I won't be able to make it either, out of town for work :(

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2012, at 8:16 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm out - we've got bigwigs in town next week to schmooze. I don't believe the new SVP is personable enough to knit.

      - molly

      On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on going!

      Hopefully see you there

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.