950Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 2/7/2012, 6:00 pm

    Feb 10, 2012

      I just saw an ad on the bus for WCR, text "WCR CTA212" to 313131 to get $5 off the ticket.

      On Feb 9, 2012 6:27 PM, "Theresa Holz" <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      The season is just starting!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:09 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I know there is at least one more. Or at least there seemed to be when I was looking up ticket prices...  I would be up for another trip (if it works out with my schedule)

      Next time!
      Chris

      On Feb 9, 2012 5:38 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Boo, I'm having dinner on saturday with some friends whom we've been trying to get together with for a while.  How long is the roller Derby season?  Any chance of another outing?

      On Feb 7, 2012 8:22 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      There has been mention on and off, and Theresa and I talked about it tonight, and we're going to go to roller derby on Saturday - it is at 6pm at the UIC Pavillion...

      Let us know if you are interested, and we'll see you there!