926Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/18/2012, 6:00 pm

    Jan 25, 2012

      Sorry!  I didn't get this until now - I was at the gym

      I would have come too!

      Next week?
      Chris

      On Jan 25, 2012 5:10 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Ack, I forgot to think about this earlier in the week!  Unless someone emails back before 5:45, I'm going to assume we aren't doing a make-up knit.  But it one of you get this email and want to knit, I would be there, I just need to know in the next 1/2 hour or so.

      Leslie

      On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      No worries girls! I'm down for next Wednesday. Hope you feel better Leslie.

      -T

      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      From: patterson.leslie@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:42:56 -0600
      Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/18/2012, 6:00 pm

      I think I'll bail too and get some rest.  It's 3 weeks until the first Tuesday in February, does anyone want to have a make-up knit next Wednesday?
      Chris- feel free to email me about what I owe on the faux-ssoni if you don't want to wait until the next time I see you
      On Jan 18, 2012 4:18 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      So sorry!  I understand, and me being late doesn't help at all.  If you do decide to go, please let me know and I'll do my best to get there.

      Chris

      On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Ok, I might bail then...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Chris might come late.  I have a little bit of a cold so I'm on the fence.
      On Jan 18, 2012 11:58 AM, "Theresa Holz" <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Is anyone planning on going??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:31 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try and make it, but if I do, I'll be late - I have a work thing.  If I don't, I'll see you next time!

      Chris

      On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      0
      0