922Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/18/2012, 6:00 pm

    Jan 18, 2012

      I think I'll bail too and get some rest.  It's 3 weeks until the first Tuesday in February, does anyone want to have a make-up knit next Wednesday?

      Chris- feel free to email me about what I owe on the faux-ssoni if you don't want to wait until the next time I see you

      On Jan 18, 2012 4:18 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      So sorry!  I understand, and me being late doesn't help at all.  If you do decide to go, please let me know and I'll do my best to get there.

      On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Ok, I might bail then...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Chris might come late.  I have a little bit of a cold so I'm on the fence.

      On Jan 18, 2012 11:58 AM, "Theresa Holz" <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Is anyone planning on going??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:31 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try and make it, but if I do, I'll be late - I have a work thing.  If I don't, I'll see you next time!

      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012