921Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/18/2012, 6:00 pm

    Jan 18, 2012
      So sorry!  I understand, and me being late doesn't help at all.  If you do decide to go, please let me know and I'll do my best to get there.

      Chris

      On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Ok, I might bail then...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Chris might come late.  I have a little bit of a cold so I'm on the fence.

      On Jan 18, 2012 11:58 AM, "Theresa Holz" <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Is anyone planning on going??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:31 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try and make it, but if I do, I'll be late - I have a work thing.  If I don't, I'll see you next time!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012