844Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 9/6/2011, 6:00 pm

    Sep 6, 2011
      backup plan vote 1:
      el famous burrito

      backup plan vote 2:
      artopolis

      thoughts?

      molly

      On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I went by Ciao this morning on my way to work, and they don't have a sign out saying they'll be closed... (last time it was a holiday weekend and they closed, they did have a sign)

      I'm up for whatever, and having a backup plan is probably a good idea, but it is looking like they will be open

      Chris

      On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I'll be there! Is 'there' Ciao this week?

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011