825Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 8/2/2011, 6:00 pm

    Jul 31, 2011
      I'm going to try and be there, might not be able to come because of a friend birthday dinner interference, but hoping to make it! Would be a record for me...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm not - apparently Ryan and I are hosting a wine and cheese party for his department.

      On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to be there :)

      See you Tuesday,

      Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011