806Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 7/5/2011, 6:00 pm

    Jul 5 3:20 PM

      Molly says ciao is closed today so we will be at el famous burrito on madison. Hopefully people see this!

      On Jul 5, 2011 11:37 AM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

      Leslie

      On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Reminder from:
      >
      > we...

      Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic