763Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 4/20/2011, 6:00 pm

    Apr 20, 2011
      I have a meeting tonight at 6:30, so I'll have to see y'all next time.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:41 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

      Chris

      On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie
      On Apr 18, 2011 4:14 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      > How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on going!
      >
      > Hopefully see you there,
      > Chris
      >

      > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >>

      >> Reminder from:
      >>
      >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >>
      >> Title:
      >>
      >> West Loop SnB

      >> Wednesday April 20, 2011
      >> Time:
      >>
      >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      >> Repeats:
      >>
      >> This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.
      >> Next reminder:
      >>
      >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
      >> Location:
      >>
      >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      >> Notes:
      >>
      >> Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
      >>
      >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      >> Edit reminder options
      >> Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic