748Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 4/5/2011, 6:00 pm

    Apr 4, 2011
      Nina and I will most likely be there, barring an unforeseen act of nature, lol.

      On Apr 4, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Molly McCann wrote:

      Well, I'm in if anybody else is certain. Ahem Judy with her new man toy.

      Molly

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I have a work thing out in the burbs, and I should be back in time, but I won't know for sure until I am actually back...

      So I am a maybe - I will do my best to be there, but I can't commit :(

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic