719Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 2/1/2011, 6:00 pm

    Feb 1, 2011
      I am home with a sick kid and a sick husband.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 1, 2011, at 8:30 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Is anyone still going tonight with the storm coming in?  It doesn't bother me, and I brought my knitting with me to work so I can go, but if no one else will be there then I'll go home and hibernate.

      Leslie

      Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011