718Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 2/1/2011, 6:00 pm

    Feb 1, 2011
      I'm going to be there - I brought my stuff to work with me as well, and I live right there anyway.  I wasn't going to let it stop me :)

      See you tonight!
      Chris

      On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Is anyone still going tonight with the storm coming in?  It doesn't bother me, and I brought my knitting with me to work so I can go, but if no one else will be there then I'll go home and hibernate.

      Leslie

      Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011