700Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/4/2011, 6:00 pm

    Jan 4, 2011
      Too late!  I walked right past you guys.  Oh well, see ya in a couple weeks! -Leslie

      On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Ciao is closed and molly and I are at el famous burrito at madison and peoria. Hopefully everyone sees this!

      Chris

      On Jan 3, 2011 9:10 PM, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      > I can't make it this week, I'll see at the next one.
      >
      > Judy
      > keep creating, its good for the soul!
      >
      > Judy Coates Perez
      > Mixed Media Textile Art
      > _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      > http://judycoatesperez.com
      > http://paintedthreadsprojects.com
      >

      > On Dec 31, 2010, at 9:28 AM, Simone Widney wrote:
      >

      >> I plan to be there but might not be able to get there until 7 pm as
      >> my husband's train doesn't get in until 6:20.
      >>
      >> Sent from my iPhone
      >>
      >> On Dec 31, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Christine Witkowski
      >> <cwitkows@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> Happy (almost) New Year, Everyone!
      >>>
      >>> I'm planning on going Tuesday if anyone else is. Hopefully see you
      >>> there!
      >>>
      >>> Chris
      >>>

      >>> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >>>

      >>> Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >>>
      >>> Title: West Loop SnB
      >>>
      >>> Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
      >>> Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      >>> Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
      >>> Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5
      >>> days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      >>> Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      >>> Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
      >>>
      >>> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      >>> Edit reminder options
      >>> Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
      >>> Service | Privacy Policy

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic