695Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/4/2011, 6:00 pm

    Dec 31, 2010
      I'll be there. I need to start another project, though. Hm...

      Molly

      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I plan to be there but might not be able to get there until 7 pm as my husband's train doesn't get in until 6:20.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Happy (almost) New Year, Everyone!

      I'm planning on going Tuesday if anyone else is.  Hopefully see you there!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.