629Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 9/15/2010, 6:00 pm

    Sep 14, 2010
      This is what I found out from emailing the roller derby folks:

      Tickets can be bought on the day of the bout. The only difference would be the Ticket Master fees, which you can also avoid by buying directly from a league member. 15 people are needed for a group sale. Those tickets do need to be arranged in advance, which you can do by contacting groups@... .

      Thanks so much
      Lynn ER Aggression
      WCR Administration

      So I vote we just get them day of.

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Sounds good to me - I wasn't sure how the seating works - if it isn't assigned, then we can get them there (unless there's some kind of pre-event discount?)

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Not at all - Chris, can we talk tickets Wednesday? I don't think they're reserved seats.

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there!
      Hey I'm also interested in the Roller Derby--is it too late?

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in.

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      right now I am pretty sure I can make it

      On Sep 13, 2010, at 8:18 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      How does Wednesday look for everyone?

      Hopefully see you there!

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010