603Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 8/3/2010, 6:00 pm

  • Theresa
    Aug 3, 2010
      I wish I could make it but I'm at an oil spill in Michigan. Hopefully I can make it next time!

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

      I hope everyone's having a great day!
      Chris

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@gmail.com> wrote:

      I'm a maybe this week.

      Molly

      On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

      I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

      http://judyperez. blogspot. com
      http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@gmail. com> wrote:

      I'll be there - Hopefully see you Tuesday!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.