57Re: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

    Feb 2, 2007
      Re: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting Meeting next Wednesday works for me.

      See my art quilts at

      From: "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>
      Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:06:02 -0000
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

      Hello All-

      At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
      it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
      meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
      Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
      make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
      the month as usual. Have a great day!

      See you soon!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic