496RE: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/20/2010, 6:00 pm

  • Joan B
    Jan 20, 2010

      My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to see Annie.

       Joan B

      From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Christine Witkowski
      Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 2:13 PM
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 1/20/2010, 6:00 pm

      How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

      Hopefully see you then!
      Chris

      On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from:

      westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

      Title:

      West Loop SnB

      Wednesday January 20, 2010

      Time:

      6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

      Repeats:

      This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

      Next reminder:

      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Location:

      Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

      Notes:

      Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.