473Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 12/16/2009, 6:00 pm

    Dec 14, 2009
      Judy -- I hope everything turns out OK.

      Also, I hope everyone has a good holiday -- we'll have to be sure we figure something out and get together in January.

      Paula

      On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      Judy! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for her!!

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 14, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I am in the er with my daughter, she has had a bad allergic reaction to something, I think it may be a new thyroid med. When she woke up Her lips and mouth were swollen and red, with difficulty breathing and racing heart.

      She is on an iv with benadryl and steroids. The swelling has gone down, but they want to move her upstairs and keep her over night for observation and to check her thyroid levels.

      So unfortunately I think I am out again.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 14, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm sorry I'm so last minute in my reply - If you are still up for it, I'm happy to get together today - just let me know.

      Chris

      On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I can't believe I am doing this, but i can't make this one either. My husband is coming home on tuesday. I haven't seen him in 2 1/2 months and want to spend time with him on wednesday. Does anyone want to get together on monday?

      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.