471Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 12/16/2009, 6:00 pm

    Dec 14, 2009
      Oh my!  I hope everything continues to improve.  And if there's something I can do to help, let me know.

      Happy Holidays to everyone!

      If Wednesday is a possibility for anyone else, please let me know - I'm still open at this point.

      Chris

      On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I am in the er with my daughter, she has had a bad allergic reaction to something, I think it may be a new thyroid med. When she woke up Her lips and mouth were swollen and red, with difficulty breathing and racing heart.

      She is on an iv with benadryl and steroids. The swelling has gone down, but they want to move her upstairs and keep her over night for observation and to check her thyroid levels.

      So unfortunately I think I am out again.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 14, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm sorry I'm so last minute in my reply - If you are still up for it, I'm happy to get together today - just let me know.

      Chris

      On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I can't believe I am doing this, but i can't make this one either. My husband is coming home on tuesday. I haven't seen him in 2 1/2 months and want to spend time with him on wednesday. Does anyone want to get together on monday?

      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.