427RE: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 9/16/2009, 6:00 pm

  • Joan B.
    Sep 16, 2009

      You’re as crazy as I.  The other night I couldn’t sleep and got up at 3:45 am; worked at my computer wide awake and crashed after breakfast!  And I really have had to take rip several rows of stockinet!!  It’s hell getting old.

       Joan B

      From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Simone Widney
      Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:21 PM
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 9/16/2009, 6:00 pm

      Joan, sorry you have cataracts and have to have surgery. I must admit, you had me chuckling.

      I can't make tonight either. I got up, showered, dressed with full hair and makeup. Turns out, it was 3:00 am - not 5:00 am. I went ahead and went into the office as I wasn't going back to sleep. Must. Crash. Hard.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:09 PM, "Joan B." <joanhb@...> wrote:

      I am so embarrassed as I would love to be part of this group.  On top of recovering from the CTA accident, I now know why I been making so many mistakes trying to knit something simple.  I have to have cataract surgery.  Maybe in November, I will be able to attend.

       Joan B