38FW: Loopy Happenings in November

  • mpannozzo73
    Nov 12, 2006
      I thought you guys maybe intersted in this.

      >From: loopy@...
      >To: oopyyarns@...
      >Subject: Loopy Happenings in November
      >Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:40:15 -0800 (PST)

      Hello Loopy Friends!

      We’d like to let you know about some events going on at
      Loopy Yarns.

      Wednesday, November 15 â€" Candi Jensen will be visiting
      our store to sign autographs and talk fiber from 5:30
      to 7:00. Candi is the author of Knitting Loves Crochet,
      Hooked on Crochet, Candy Tots, Candy Babies, Candy
      Blankets, Crochet Scarves, Crochet Bags, Total Baby
      Knits, and Knit Scarves.

      Thursday, November 16 â€" Save the Children will be
      sending a representative to our store to talk about
      Caps to the Capital from 5:30 to 7:00. Their program
      for babies in developing countries across the world
      that could be saved by simple measures such as a cap on
      their head to keep them warm. Come and hear about how
      you can help.

      Much of the Fleece Artist yarn has come in and some has
      already gone out to homes in the Chicago area! These
      yarns and patterns are better than I had imagined.
      You’ve got to come and see and touch them.

      We still have a 40% off sale going on to make room for
      the Fleece Artist and Brown Sheep (including Lamb’s
      Pride). Please help us by buying these yarns so we can
      order more of what you want! We plan to have Brown
      Sheep right after Thanksgiving.

      One more thing . . . Come in and give us your wish list
      so friends and family can know what you want!

      Looking forward to seeing you!

      Vicki Sayre
      Loopy Yarns
      719 S. State St.