372Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/2/2009, 6:00 pm

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Jun 1, 2009
      My gmail must be filtering Yahoo notices again - I didn't even get this one.

      If the weather is good, I'll be there. If I have to take the train
      again because of rain I can't make it.

      Concetta

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      > I am planning on going - is anyone else?
      >
      > Chris
      >
      > On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >>

      >> Reminder from:   westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >>
      >> Title:   West Loop SnB
      >>
      >> Date:   Tuesday June 2, 2009
      >> Time:   6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      >> Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
      >> Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days,
      >> 3 minutes.
      >> Location:   Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      >> Notes:   First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
      >>
      >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      >> Edit reminder options
      >> Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
      >> Privacy Policy

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic