237Re: [westloopsnb] Tonights meeting oops

    Aug 6 6:40 AM
      Re: [westloopsnb] Tonights meeting oops Oh good, I am glad to hear that. I don’t think she has been able to take credit cards any time I have ever been there, but the food is really good and she has some lovely wines. I am looking forward to the next meeting.

      Judy

      ~~
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com
      www.paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

      On 8/6/08 8:07 AM, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...> wrote:

      There were two of us and we had a great time.  The cafe couldn't take credit cards because of the previous night's storm;  the lighting was also very dim.  All in all, it was fun.

      ---
      Joan Blumenthal