220Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

    Jun 25, 2008
      Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb Hope to see you on Tuesday  :)

      Judy

      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      On 6/25/08 9:33 PM, "Andrea Krebel" <gympumpkin@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

      Andrea

      On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

      We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!