    Jun 25, 2008
      Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

      Andrea

      On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

      We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: "westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com" <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:25:38 AM
      Subject: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

      westloopsnb group:

      Can you make it to SNB next Tuesday 7/1, 6:00, at Cafe Ciao? Hopefully we can get a group together this month. We've had 3 new members in the past few weeks - we hope you can join us.

      o YES
      o NO
      o Maybe?

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/surveys? id=2724802

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      --
      "We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say 'It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.' Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes."
      --Fred Rogers, 1994