    Feb 24, 2008
      it suddenly dawned on me last night that i totally forgot about the
      meeting on thursday! I knew I would have trouble remembering it late
      in the week.

      I joined the westloop community organization last year and remembered
      to go to about half the meetings. http://www.westloop.org
      I rejoined in december and have forgotten to go the last two months. I
      think the meetings are the third thursday of the month too. if you
      don't know about these gatherings, It is $30 a year and it is free
      wine and usually appetizers at a local club, gallery or restaurant to
      meet other people in the neighborhood.

      I don't know about the rest of you but i think it would help me if we
      set up an automatic reminder for the meetings one day in advance, lol.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic