      From: pliss78 <p.a.liss@...>
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:58:06 PM
      Subject: [westloopsnb] Meet Twice a Month? What are your thoughts?

      Hi All - I've talked with two people recently that said they would
      join us for knitting but Tuesdays are a bad night.

      So, I was thinking maybe we could set-up a second meeting and meet
      twice a month. Maybe the third week of each month on a Monday,
      Wednesday or Thursday - same location.

      Let me know your thoughts and if you'd be interested in attending 1 or
      both... just wanted to throw it out there.

      I will also post this on Ravelry but feel free to respond in either
      place.

      PS - Currently, we meet the first Tuesday of each month.