155Re: [westloopsnb] Meet Twice a Month? What are your thoughts?

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Jan 16, 2008
      I think I'm of pretty much the same mind. 3rd Monday is good, not Wednesdays.

      Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      An alternate night might be good if it helps our group grow. But it could have the opposite effect too. I wouldnÂ’t mind having an alternate night myself.  Sometimes it might be easy to meet both nights and sometimes it might be impossible, but it would be nice having the option. I think as long as we kept up the polls before each meeting so no one ends up sitting alone, it is worth a shot. I think 3rd Monday would be a good night for me, Wednesday would be my second choice. We also might think about making up a flyer to post in a few places in the neighborhood (like Starbucks) there must be other knitters in this neighborhood.

      ............ ......... ......... .
      Painted Threads
      www.judyperez. blogspot. com

      On 1/16/08 4:58 PM, "pliss78" <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

      Hi All - I've talked with two people recently that said they would
      join us for knitting but Tuesdays are a bad night.

      So, I was thinking maybe we could set-up a second meeting and meet
      twice a month.  Maybe the third week of each month on a Monday,
      Wednesday or Thursday - same location.

      Let me know your thoughts and if you'd be interested in attending 1 or
      both... just wanted to throw it out there.

      I will also post this on Ravelry but feel free to respond in either

      PS - Currently, we meet the first Tuesday of each month.