149New poll for westloopsnb

    Dec 31, 2007
      westloopsnb group:

      Hi All - Since the first Tuesday of January is actually New Years Day, I'm guessing that most people don't want to get together and I'm also guessing that our meeting spots might be closed.

      What would you like to do this month:

      o Skip the January meeting
      o Meet on the 2nd Tuesday (January 8th)
      o Pick a different date