1220Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 2/19/2014, 6:00 pm

    Feb 19, 2014
      No worries! I can do Tuesday or Thursday next week, if those don't work, we'll just have to wait for March :)

      On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I didn't check my email this morning and I left the house without my knitting :-(.  Would anyone be up for a make-up next week?

      On Feb 18, 2014 9:58 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
      I'll be there!

      On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm in if anyone else is.

      On Feb 18, 2014 12:01 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group

      Title: West Loop SnB

      Date: Wednesday February 19, 2014
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
      Edit reminder options
      Privacy | Terms