1208Re: [westloopsnb] Knitting and cookies tomorrow!

    Dec 17, 2013
      No worries, Molly - I have enough cookies to sink a small ship and will bring extras :)

      This way, there are less in the house for me to eat!
      Chris

      On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Molly McCann <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
      I'm in, but I don't have time to bake cookies, so no cookies.

      On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM, <theresaholz79@...> wrote:
      I am disappointed I won’t be able to make it again :( Have a work party conflict… Happy cookies everyone!

      On Dec 17, 2013, at 11:25 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I am going to be there, and I hope you will be too!

      Also, in the holiday spirit, if you would like to bring some cookies to Mariano's to trade/share, please feel free - I'll bring an assortment, hopefully one will sound good to you :)