      From: Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...>
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:07:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: New Meeting Place

      Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.
      Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.
      On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:

      does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
      everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
      an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
      when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
      checking mail when i can.

      www.judyperez. blogspot. com