117Re: [westloopsnb] Re: New Meeting Place

  • P A
    Aug 21, 2007
      Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
      Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

      Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

      Paula

      On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
      does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
      everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
      an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
      when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
      checking mail when i can.

      Judy
      www.judyperez. blogspot. com

      --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
      > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
      > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
      > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic