1159Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 4/2/2013, 6:00 pm

  • Stephenie Labovitz
    Apr 1, 2013

      I'm expecting to be there

      On Apr 1, 2013 5:01 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
      I plan to be there if anyone else is.

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Bo Han <boramh@...> wrote:
      I am going to try to make it! Btw, do you guys ever use restaurant.com certificate for Ciao?

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Molly McCann <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
      meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Theresa Holz <theresaholz79@...> wrote:
      Anybody gonna make it??

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 1, 2013, at 1:02 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm not going to be able to make it this week :(  See you next time!

      Date: Tuesday April 2, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)

      Boram Han
      boramh@...