114Re: [westloopsnb] Re: New Meeting Place

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Aug 20, 2007
      Tuesdays are good for me! Are we talking about the Starbucks on Morgan or the Starbucks in the Dominicks?

      Concetta

      Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
      everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
      an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
      when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
      checking mail when i can.

      Judy
      www.judyperez. blogspot. com