1081Re: [westloopsnb] Thanksgiving week?

    Nov 20, 2012
      I'm supposed to go, yes. We'll see how draining day #2 of work is.

      -molly

      On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I'll be there! Looking forward to trying a new place.

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 19, 2012, at 10:07 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Hopefully people are still planning on tomorrow at Paola's Vinum on Jefferson near Van Buren: http://www.paolasvinum.com/

      We'll have to decide where we want to go Monday as well - any thoughts?

      See you at 6!
      Christine

      On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be out of town for work on the 26th but you guys should go ahead.  Still in for next Tuesday at the wine bar!

      On Nov 13, 2012 10:43 PM, "Molly McCann" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I misread Theresa's email - I want to meet the knitting sister. Monday, 11/26?

      On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      Ok, then I vote for Tuesday, 11/20, at the wine bar. That sounds good and different.

      -molly

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Tuesday is OK for me too, and any of the places mentioned sound good.

      On Nov 10, 2012 11:02 AM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I knew something didn't sound right when I typed it... ;)

      Tuesday works for me!
      Chris

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Tuesday 11/20 would probably work best for me. If we want to have a meeting when my sister is in town then the following Monday (11/26) would work (she flies in in thanksgiving day). Agreed we need a break from Ciao.

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Either is good for me, but If we're going to have Theresa's sister join us, I think it has to be Monday?

      There is Artopolis, on Halstead - we've done that one before
      Or this Spanish wine bar is nice - it is on Jefferson near Van Buren: http://www.paolasvinum.com/

      I'm up for other ideas as well :)

      Chris

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      Do we want to meet Monday or Tuesday?

      Also, I vote for a break from Ciao. Other ideas?

      -molly

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: