1029Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 7/3/2012, 6:00 pm

    Jul 16, 2012
      Outta town for work this week so I'll miss, be there next time though!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 16, 2012, at 4:28 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there...with a new stocking I'm working on!

      On Jul 15, 2012 9:37 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I haven't seen an email about this week, but I'll be there Wednesday if anyone else will!

      Chris

      On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      And me!

      Sent from my iPhone