      I'm in for monday too

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 21, 2012, at 6:53 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I wish I could come up with stuff like that!

      I'm in for Monday as well.

      See you then!
      Chris

      On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Neat!

      And yes, i vote for monday knitting on july 2.

      Molly

      On Jun 20, 2012, at 9:34 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      That's so cool!  I love the colors she used.

      The first Tuesday in July is July 3rd, and everyone will be off the next day.  I was wondering if anyone would want to have knitting group on Monday the 2nd?

      On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Thought I'd share this as I think it's pretty cool :), check out my sister's design on raverly!

      http://ravel.me/MaureenODoogan/otgs

      From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:55:15 +0000