1007Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/20/2012, 6:00 pm

    Jun 18, 2012

      I'm in.  I was so disappointed last time when something came up last minute and I couldn't make it.  :-(   But I'm in for sure this time.

      On Jun 18, 2012 10:22 AM, "Theresa Holz" <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I can't make it this week either :(

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 18, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I am a yes - hopefully someone else is too!

      See you Wednesday,
      Christine

      On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I am a no this week - but should be a yes next time.

      - Molly

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012