Re: nate was defeated thanx dave

  • dchap578
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2000
      Wiley road is OK, but not necessary. I enjoyed going out to Cecil Field. Dave.
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2005
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..