New Member

  • bdwarner72
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hello all.
      I travel to Jacksonville every two weeks on business. I am a
      consultant with the America Cancer Society. I played Tennis quite
      regularly in college and high school (college intramural team). I
      have just started playing again and take my racquet with me on the
      road.

      I love to meet new people, play tennis and call it a day. The four
      walls of a hotel and the laptop on the hotel desk gets boring.

      I am in town on the evening of the 17th. I would love to try to
      play a few games while in town. I am then back again on the 30th.

      Our office is in the San Marco area: Hendricks and Prudential and I
      usually get a hotel nearby.

      Anyone in that area (or close by) want to play?? E-mail me and let
      me know.
      bdwarner72@...